- Certification/Testing – We will test and get you EDI certified with Sears Canada.
- EDI Training - Hands On Training on how to electronically trade with Sears Canada.
- Support – 24/7/365 Support for you and your trading partner Sears Canada.
- Security - 24/7/365 security monitoring using world-class industry standard security tools and protocols.
- On-Demand Staffing - If you have an employee on vacation, out sick or if you have a large order to fill, you can hire our EDI Staff as a temporary resource.
- Integration - Infocon's web-based EDI solution can integrate with Any ERP/Accounting system.
- Communication - Flexible Communication: Infocon provides connections to all major public and private VAN's(Value Added Networks).We also support AS1, AS2, FTP, SMTP or any other specialized data communication requirements
Sears Canada Required Transaction Sets:
- 850 - Purchase Order
- 860 - Purchase Order Change Request - Buyer Initiated
- 810 - Invoice
- 856 - Ship Notice/Manifest
- 820 - Payment Order/Remittance Advice
- 865 - Purchase Order Change Acknowledgment/Request - Seller Initiated
- 997 - Functional Acknowledgement
Sears Canada Optional Transaction Sets:
- 855 - Purchase Order Acknowledgment
- 864 - Text Message
- Any New Forms Required by Sears Canada.
- GS1-128 (UCC 128) Labels Service
- Customized Packing Slip
Sears Canada EDI Integration Options:
- Quickbooks, Dynamics
- Sage MAS 90/200/500
- Oracle, QAD, SAP
- NetSuite, Salesforce, Magento, Shopify
- Any other ERP system
Sears Canada Website :