- Certification/Testing - We will test and get you EDI certified with Leather and Allied Product Manufacturing.
- EDI Training - Hands On Training on how to electronically trade with Leather and Allied Product Manufacturing.
- Support - 24/7/365 Support for you and your trading partner Leather and Allied Product Manufacturing.
- Security - 24/7/365 security monitoring using world-class industry standard security tools and protocols.
- On-Demand Staffing - If you have an employee on vacation, out sick or if you have a large order to fill, you can hire our EDI Staff as a temporary resource.
- Integration - Infocon's web-based EDI solution can integrate with Any ERP/Accounting system.
- Communication - Flexible Communication: Infocon provides connections to all major public and private VAN's(Value Added Networks).We also support AS1, AS2, FTP, SMTP or any other specialized data communication requirements
Leather and Allied Product Manufacturing Required Transaction Sets:
- 810 - Invoice
- 850 - Purchase Order
- 830 - Planning Schedule with Release Capability
- 862 - Shipping Schedule
- 997 - Functional Acknowledgement
Leather and Allied Product Manufacturing Optional Transaction Sets:
- 855 - Purchase Order Acknowledgment
- 856 - Ship Notice/Manifest
- 860 - Purchase Order Change Request
- 864 - Text Message
- Any New Forms Required by Leather and Allied Product Manufacturing.
- GS1-128 (UCC 128) Labels Service
- Customized Packing Slip
Leather and Allied Product Manufacturing EDI Integration Options:
- Quickbooks, Dynamics
- Sage MAS 90/200/500
- Oracle, QAD, SAP
- NetSuite, Salesforce, Magento, Shopify
- Any other ERP system