- Certification/Testing – We will test and get you EDI certified with Unified Western Grocers.
- EDI Training - Hands On Training on how to electronically trade with Unified Western Grocers.
- Support – 24/7/365 Support for you and your trading partner Unified Western Grocers.
- Security - 24/7/365 security monitoring using world-class industry standard security tools and protocols.
- On-Demand Staffing - If you have an employee on vacation, out sick or if you have a large order to fill, you can hire our EDI Staff as a temporary resource.
- Integration - Infocon's web-based EDI solution can integrate with Any ERP/Accounting system.
- Communication - Flexible Communication: Infocon provides connections to all major public and private VAN's(Value Added Networks).We also support AS1, AS2, FTP, SMTP or any other specialized data communication requirements
Unified Western Grocers Required Transaction Sets:
- 875 - Grocery Products Purchase Order
- 880 - Grocery Products Invoice
- 997 - Functional Acknowledgement
- 850 - Purchase Order
- 856 - Ship Notice/Manifest
Unified Western Grocers Optional Transaction Sets:
- 820 - Payment Order/Remittance Advice
- 855 - Purchase Order Acknowledgment
- 860 - Purchase Order Change Request
- 864 - Text Message
- Any New Forms Required by Unified Western Grocers.
- GS1-128 (UCC 128) Labels Service
- Customized Packing Slip
Unified Western Grocers EDI Integration Options:
- Quickbooks, Dynamics
- Sage MAS 90/200/500
- Oracle, QAD, SAP
- NetSuite, Salesforce, Magento, Shopify
- Any other ERP system
Unified Western Grocers Website :