- Certification/Testing – We will test and get you integrated with QuickBooks Online.
- EDI Training - Hands On Training on how to integrate with QuickBooks Online.
- Support – 24/7/365 Support for you and your trading partner.
- Security - 24/7/365 security monitoring using world-class industry standard security tools and protocols.
- On-Demand Staffing - If you have an employee on vacation, out sick or if you have a large order to fill, you can hire our EDI Staff as a temporary resource.
- Integration - Infocon's web-based EDI solution can integrate with Any ERP/Accounting system.
- Communication - Flexible Communication: Infocon provides connections to all major public and private VAN's(Value Added Networks).We also support AS1, AS2, FTP, SMTP or any other specialized data communication requirements
QuickBooks Online Integration Options:
- QuickBooks Online Invoice API to 810 EDI Invoice
- 850 EDI Purchase Order to QuickBooks Online Sales Order API
- 812 EDI Credit/Debit Adjustment to QuickBooks Online Debit/Credit API
- 820 EDI Payment Order & Remittance Advice to QuickBooks Online Cash Receipt
QuickBooks Online Integration Special Features:
- Cross Referencing Data
- Field Defaults
- Any Custom Field
QuickBooks Online Website: