- Certification/Testing – We will test and get you integrated with SalesForce.
- EDI Training - Hands On Training on how to integrate with SalesForce.
- Support – 24/7/365 Support for you and your trading partner.
- Security - 24/7/365 security monitoring using world-class industry standard security tools and protocols.
- On-Demand Staffing - If you have an employee on vacation, out sick or if you have a large order to fill, you can hire our EDI Staff as a temporary resource.
- Integration - Infocon's web-based EDI solution can integrate with Any ERP/Accounting system.
- Communication - Flexible Communication: Infocon provides connections to all major public and private VAN's(Value Added Networks).We also support AS1, AS2, FTP, SMTP or any other specialized data communication requirements
SalesForce Integration Options:
- SalesForce Invoice API to 810 EDI Invoice
- 850 Purchase Order to SalesForce Order API
- SalesForce Fulfillment API to 856 EDI Ship Notice/Manifest
- 812 EDI to SalesForce Debit/Credit Memo
- 820 EDI to SalesForce Cash Receipt
- SalesForce Purchase Order Acknowledgment to 855 Purchase Order Acknowledgment
- SalesForce Inventory API to 846 EDI Inventory Inquiry/Advice
- 860 Purchase Order Change Request to SalesForce Sales Order
- 852 EDI Product Activity Data to SalesForce API
- SalesForce Sales Order to Warehouse Shipping Order 940
- 945 Warehouse Shipping Advice to SalesForce Invoice
- Customized Packing Slip
SalesForce Integration Special Features:
- Cross Referencing Data
- Field Defaults
- Any Custom Field