- Certification/Testing – We will test and get you integrated with ShipWorks.
- EDI Training - Hands On Training on how to integrate with ShipWorks.
- Support – 24/7/365 Support for you and your trading partner.
- Security - 24/7/365 security monitoring using world-class industry standard security tools and protocols.
- On-Demand Staffing - If you have an employee on vacation, out sick or if you have a large order to fill, you can hire our EDI Staff as a temporary resource.
- Integration - Infocon's web-based EDI solution can integrate with Any ERP/Accounting system.
- Communication - Flexible Communication: Infocon provides connections to all major public and private VAN's(Value Added Networks).We also support AS1, AS2, FTP, SMTP or any other specialized data communication requirements
ShipWorks Integration Options:
- ShipWorks Invoice to 810 EDI Invoice
- 850 Purchase Order to ShipWorks Order API
- ShipWorks Fulfillment API to 856 EDI Ship Notice/Manifest
- 812 EDI to ShipWorks Debit/Credit Memo
- 820 EDI to ShipWorks Cash Receipt
- ShipWorks Purchase Order Acknowledgment to 855 Purchase Order Acknowledgment
- 860 Purchase Order Change Request to ShipWorks Sales Order
- ShipWorks Sales Order to Warehouse Shipping Order 940
- 945 Warehouse Shipping Advise to ShipWorks Invoice
- Customized Packing Slip
ShipWorks Integration Special Features:
- Cross Referencing Data
- Field Defaults
- Any Custom Field