- Certification/Testing - We will test and get you EDI certified with EDI Industry.
- EDI Training - Hands On Training on how to electronically trade with EDI Industry.
- Support - 24/7/365 Support for you and your trading partner EDI Industry.
- Security - 24/7/365 security monitoring using world-class industry standard security tools and protocols.
- On-Demand Staffing - If you have an employee on vacation, out sick or if you have a large order to fill, you can hire our EDI Staff as a temporary resource.
- Integration - Infocon's web-based EDI solution can integrate with Any ERP/Accounting system.
- Communication - Flexible Communication: Infocon provides connections to all major public and private VAN's(Value Added Networks).We also support AS1, AS2, FTP, SMTP or any other specialized data communication requirements
856 Advanced Ship Notice:
- Late EDI 856
- Failure to consolidate store for same PO/shipment on one Bill Of Lading/EDI856
- Not in production for EDI 856
- Failure to transmit separate Bill Of Lading/EDI 856/GS1-128 data per receiving facility
- Inaccurate/missing Bill of Lading
- Multiple invoices for same store/PO/Bill of Lading
- Not in production for EDI 810
820 Payment Order/Remittance Advice:
- Not in production for EDI 820
- No or unusable label; this may be due to label quality or lack of/missing pack level data in the EDI 856
- Incorrect location on carton
- No/wrong FOB and/or department
- Missing human readable, division name, PO #, Store #, etc.