- Certification/Testing - We will test and get you EDI certified with Home Furnishing Stores.
- EDI Training - Hands On Training on how to electronically trade with Home Furnishing Stores.
- Support - 24/7/365 Support for you and your trading partner Home Furnishing Stores.
- Security - 24/7/365 security monitoring using world-class industry standard security tools and protocols.
- On-Demand Staffing - If you have an employee on vacation, out sick or if you have a large order to fill, you can hire our EDI Staff as a temporary resource.
- Integration - Infocon's web-based EDI solution can integrate with Any ERP/Accounting system.
- Communication - Flexible Communication: Infocon provides connections to all major public and private VAN's(Value Added Networks).We also support AS1, AS2, FTP, SMTP or any other specialized data communication requirements
Home Furnishing Stores Required Transaction Sets:
- 810 - Invoice
- 850 - Purchase Order
- 997 - Functional Acknowledgement
Home Furnishing Stores Optional Transaction Sets:
- 855 - Purchase Order Acknowledgment
- 856 - Ship Notice/Manifest
- 860 - Purchase Order Change Request
- 864 - Text Message
- Any New Forms Required by Home Furnishing Stores.
- GS1-128 (UCC 128) Labels Service
- Customized Packing Slip
Home Furnishing Stores EDI Integration Options:
- Quickbooks, Dynamics
- Sage MAS 90/200/500
- Oracle, QAD, SAP
- NetSuite, Salesforce, Magento, Shopify
- Any other ERP system