- Certification/Testing – We will test and get you EDI certified with Affiliated Food Midwest.
- EDI Training - Hands On Training on how to electronically trade with Affiliated Food Midwest.
- Support – 24/7/365 Support for you and your trading partner Affiliated Food Midwest.
- Security - 24/7/365 security monitoring using world-class industry standard security tools and protocols.
- On-Demand Staffing - If you have an employee on vacation, out sick or if you have a large order to fill, you can hire our EDI Staff as a temporary resource.
- Integration - Infocon's web-based EDI solution can integrate with Any ERP/Accounting system.
- Communication - Flexible Communication: Infocon provides connections to all major public and private VAN's(Value Added Networks).We also support AS1, AS2, FTP, SMTP or any other specialized data communication requirements
Affiliated Food Midwest Required Transaction Sets:
- 875 - Grocery Products Purchase Order
- 880 - Grocery Products Invoice
- 997 - Functional Acknowledgement
Affiliated Food Midwest Optional Transaction Sets:
- 810 - Invoice
- 820 - Payment Order/Remittance Advice
- 850 - Purchase Order
- 855 - Purchase Order Acknowledgment
- 856 - Ship Notice/Manifest
- 860 - Purchase Order Change Request
- 864 - Text Message
- Any New Forms Required by Affiliated Food Midwest.
- GS1-128 (UCC 128) Labels Service
- Customized Packing Slip
Affiliated Food Midwest EDI Integration Options:
- Quickbooks, Dynamics
- Sage MAS 90/200/500
- Oracle, QAD, SAP
- NetSuite, Salesforce, Magento, Shopify
- Any other ERP system
Affiliated Food Midwest Website :