- Certification/Testing - We will test and get you EDI certified with Alliance Shippers.
- EDI Training - Hands On Training on how to electronically trade with Alliance Shippers.
- Support - 24/7/365 Support for you and your trading partner Alliance Shippers.
- Security - 24/7/365 security monitoring using world-class industry standard security tools and protocols.
- On-Demand Staffing - If you have an employee on vacation, out sick or if you have a large order to fill, you can hire our EDI Staff as a temporary resource.
- Integration - Infocon's web-based EDI solution can integrate with Any ERP/Accounting system.
- Communication - Flexible Communication: Infocon provides connections to all major public and private VAN's(Value Added Networks).We also support AS1, AS2, FTP, SMTP or any other specialized data communication requirements
Alliance Shippers Required Transaction Sets:
- 204 - Motor Carrier Load Tender
- 210 - Motor Carrier Freight Details
- 211 - Motor Carrier Bill of Lading
- 214 - Transportation Carrier Shipment Status Message
- 990 - Response to a Load Tender
Alliance Shippers Optional Transaction Sets:
- 824 - Application Advice
- 856 - Ship Notice/Manifest
- 864 - Text Message
- 830 - Planning Schedule
- Any New Forms Required by Alliance Shippers.
- GS1-128 (UCC 128) Labels Service
- Customized Packing Slip
Alliance Shippers EDI Integration Options:
- Quickbooks, Dynamics
- Sage MAS 90/200/500
- Oracle, QAD, SAP
- NetSuite, Salesforce, Magento, Shopify
- Any other ERP system
Alliance Shippers Website :