- Certification/Testing – We will test and get you EDI certified with Alled Building Stores.
- EDI Training - Hands On Training on how to electronically trade with Alled Building Stores.
- Support – 24/7/365 Support for you and your trading partner Alled Building Stores.
- Security - 24/7/365 security monitoring using world-class industry standard security tools and protocols.
- On-Demand Staffing - If you have an employee on vacation, out sick or if you have a large order to fill, you can hire our EDI Staff as a temporary resource.
- Integration - Infocon's web-based EDI solution can integrate with Any ERP/Accounting system.
- Communication - Flexible Communication: Infocon provides connections to all major public and private VAN's(Value Added Networks).We also support AS1, AS2, FTP, SMTP or any other specialized data communication requirements
Alled Building Stores Required Transaction Sets:
- 810 - Invoice
- 820 - Payment Order/Remittance Advice
- 850 - Purchase Order
- 855 - Purchase Order Acknowledgment
- 856 - Ship Notice/Manifest
- 997 - Functional Acknowledgement
Alled Building Stores Optional Transaction Sets:
- 860 - Purchase Order Change Request
- 864 - Text Message
- Any New Forms Required by Alled Building Stores.
- GS1-128 (UCC 128) Labels Service
- Customized Packing Slip
Alled Building Stores EDI Integration Options:
- Quickbooks, Dynamics
- Sage MAS 90/200/500
- Oracle, QAD, SAP
- NetSuite, Salesforce, Magento, Shopify
- Any other ERP system