- Certification/Testing – We will test and get you EDI certified with Amazon Drop Ship.
- EDI Training - Hands On Training on how to electronically trade with Amazon Drop Ship.
- Support – 24/7/365 Support for you and your trading partner Amazon Drop Ship.
- Security - 24/7/365 security monitoring using world-class industry standard security tools and protocols.
- On-Demand Staffing - If you have an employee on vacation, out sick or if you have a large order to fill, you can hire our EDI Staff as a temporary resource.
- Integration - Infocon's web-based EDI solution can integrate with Any ERP/Accounting system.
- Communication - Flexible Communication: Infocon provides connections to all major public and private VAN's(Value Added Networks).We also support AS1, AS2, FTP, SMTP or any other specialized data communication requirements
Amazon Drop Ship Required Transaction Sets:
- 810 - Invoice
- 850 - Purchase Order
- 855 - Purchase Order Acknowledgment
- 856 - Ship Notice/Manifest
- 997 - Functional Acknowledgement
Amazon Drop Ship Optional Transaction Sets:
- 820 - Payment Order/Remittance Advice
- 860 - Purchase Order Change Request
- 864 - Text Message
- Any New Forms Required by Amazon Drop Ship.
- GS1-128 (UCC 128) Labels Service
- Customized Packing Slip
Amazon Drop Ship EDI Integration Options:
- Quickbooks, Dynamics
- Sage MAS 90/200/500
- Oracle, QAD, SAP
- NetSuite, Salesforce, Magento, Shopify
- Any other ERP system