- Certification/Testing - We will test and get you EDI certified with American Fiber AND Finishing.
- EDI Training - Hands On Training on how to electronically trade with American Fiber AND Finishing.
- Support - 24/7/365 Support for you and your trading partner American Fiber AND Finishing.
- Security - 24/7/365 security monitoring using world-class industry standard security tools and protocols.
- On-Demand Staffing - If you have an employee on vacation, out sick or if you have a large order to fill, you can hire our EDI Staff as a temporary resource.
- Integration - Infocon's web-based EDI solution can integrate with Any ERP/Accounting system.
- Communication - Flexible Communication: Infocon provides connections to all major public and private VAN's(Value Added Networks).We also support AS1, AS2, FTP, SMTP or any other specialized data communication requirements
American Fiber AND Finishing Required Transaction Sets:
- 810 - Invoice
- 850 - Purchase Order
- 997 - Functional Acknowledgement
American Fiber AND Finishing Optional Transaction Sets:
- 820 - Payment Order/Remittance Advice
- 855 - Purchase Order Acknowledgment
- 856 - Ship Notice/Manifest
- 860 - Purchase Order Change Request
- 864 - Text Message
- Any New Forms Required by American Fiber AND Finishing.
- GS1-128 (UCC 128) Labels Service
- Customized Packing Slip
American Fiber AND Finishing EDI Integration Options:
- Quickbooks, Dynamics
- Sage MAS 90/200/500
- Oracle, QAD, SAP
- NetSuite, Salesforce, Magento, Shopify
- Any other ERP system
American Fiber & Finishing Website :