- Certification/Testing – We will test and get you EDI certified with Applied Industrial Technologies.
- EDI Training - Hands On Training on how to electronically trade with Applied Industrial Technologies.
- Support – 24/7/365 Support for you and your trading partner Applied Industrial Technologies.
- Security - 24/7/365 security monitoring using world-class industry standard security tools and protocols.
- On-Demand Staffing - If you have an employee on vacation, out sick or if you have a large order to fill, you can hire our EDI Staff as a temporary resource.
- Integration - Infocon's web-based EDI solution can integrate with Any ERP/Accounting system.
- Communication - Flexible Communication: Infocon provides connections to all major public and private VAN's(Value Added Networks).We also support AS1, AS2, FTP, SMTP or any other specialized data communication requirements
Applied Industrial Technologies Required Transaction Sets:
- 810 - Invoice
- 850 - Purchase Order
- 997 - Functional Acknowledgement
Applied Industrial Technologies Optional Transaction Sets:
- 820 - Payment Order/Remittance Advice
- 855 - Purchase Order Acknowledgment
- 856 - Ship Notice/Manifest
- 860 - Purchase Order Change Request
- 864 - Text Message
- Any New Forms Required by Applied Industrial Technologies.
- GS1-128 (UCC 128) Labels Service
- Customized Packing Slip
Applied Industrial Technologies EDI Integration Options:
- Quickbooks, Dynamics
- Sage MAS 90/200/500
- Oracle, QAD, SAP
- NetSuite, Salesforce, Magento, Shopify
- Any other ERP system
Applied Industrial Technologies Website :