- Certification/Testing – We will test and get you EDI certified with BURLINGTON COAT FACTORY.
- EDI Training - Hands On Training on how to electronically trade with BURLINGTON COAT FACTORY.
- Support – 24/7/365 Support for you and your trading partner BURLINGTON COAT FACTORY.
- Security - 24/7/365 security monitoring using world-class industry standard security tools and protocols.
- On-Demand Staffing - If you have an employee on vacation, out sick or if you have a large order to fill, you can hire our EDI Staff as a temporary resource.
- Integration - Infocon's web-based EDI solution can integrate with Any ERP/Accounting system.
- Communication - Flexible Communication: Infocon provides connections to all major public and private VAN's(Value Added Networks).We also support AS1, AS2, FTP, SMTP or any other specialized data communication requirements
BURLINGTON COAT FACTORY Required Transaction Sets:
- 810 - Invoice
- 850 - Purchase Order
- 856 - Ship Notice/Manifest
- 860 - Purchase Order Change Request
- 864 - Text Message
- 997 - Functional Acknowledgement
BURLINGTON COAT FACTORY Optional Transaction Sets:
- 820 - Payment Order/Remittance Advice
- 855 - Purchase Order Acknowledgment
- Any New Forms Required by BURLINGTON COAT FACTORY.
- GS1-128 (UCC 128) Labels Service
- Customized Packing Slip
BURLINGTON COAT FACTORY EDI Integration Options:
- Quickbooks, Dynamics
- Sage MAS 90/200/500
- Oracle, QAD, SAP
- NetSuite, Salesforce, Magento, Shopify
- Any other ERP system
BURLINGTON COAT FACTORY Website :