- Certification/Testing - We will test and get you EDI certified with Burris Logistics.
- EDI Training - Hands On Training on how to electronically trade with Burris Logistics.
- Support - 24/7/365 Support for you and your trading partner Burris Logistics.
- Security - 24/7/365 security monitoring using world-class industry standard security tools and protocols.
- On-Demand Staffing - If you have an employee on vacation, out sick or if you have a large order to fill, you can hire our EDI Staff as a temporary resource.
- Integration - Infocon's web-based EDI solution can integrate with Any ERP/Accounting system.
- Communication - Flexible Communication: Infocon provides connections to all major public and private VAN's(Value Added Networks).We also support AS1, AS2, FTP, SMTP or any other specialized data communication requirements
Burris Logistics Required Transaction Sets:
- 204 - Motor Carrier Load Tender
- 210 - Freight Details and Invoice
- 214 - Shipment Status Message
- 990 - Response to a Load Tender
- 997 – Functional Acknowledgement
Burris Logistics Optional Transaction Sets:
- 864 - Text Message
- Any New Forms Required by Burris Logistics.
- GS1-128 (UCC 128) Labels Service
- Customized Packing Slip
Burris Logistics EDI Integration Options:
- Quickbooks, Dynamics
- Sage MAS 90/200/500
- Oracle, QAD, SAP
- NetSuite, Salesforce, Magento, Shopify
- Any other ERP system
Burris Logistics Website :