- Certification/Testing – We will test and get you EDI certified with Columbus Micro Sys Inc.
- EDI Training - Hands On Training on how to electronically trade with Columbus Micro Sys Inc.
- Support – 24/7/365 Support for you and your trading partner Columbus Micro Sys Inc.
- Security - 24/7/365 security monitoring using world-class industry standard security tools and protocols.
- On-Demand Staffing - If you have an employee on vacation, out sick or if you have a large order to fill, you can hire our EDI Staff as a temporary resource.
- Integration - Infocon's web-based EDI solution can integrate with Any ERP/Accounting system.
- Communication - Flexible Communication: Infocon provides connections to all major public and private VAN's(Value Added Networks).We also support AS1, AS2, FTP, SMTP or any other specialized data communication requirements
Columbus Micro Sys Inc Required Transaction Sets:
- 810 - Invoice
- 850 - Purchase Order
- 997 - Functional Acknowledgement
Columbus Micro Sys Inc Optional Transaction Sets:
- 820 - Payment Order/Remittance Advice
- 855 - Purchase Order Acknowledgment
- 856 - Ship Notice/Manifest
- 860 - Purchase Order Change Request
- 864 - Text Message
- Any New Forms Required by Columbus Micro Sys Inc.
- GS1-128 (UCC 128) Labels Service
- Customized Packing Slip
Columbus Micro Sys Inc EDI Integration Options:
- Quickbooks, Dynamics
- Sage MAS 90/200/500
- Oracle, QAD, SAP
- NetSuite, Salesforce, Magento, Shopify
- Any other ERP system
Columbus Micro Sys Inc Website :