- Certification/Testing – We will test and get you EDI certified with Fedex Express.
- EDI Training - Hands On Training on how to electronically trade with Fedex Express.
- Support – 24/7/365 Support for you and your trading partner Fedex Express.
- Integration - Infocon's web-based EDI solution can integrate with Any ERP/Accounting system.
Fedex Express Required Transaction Sets:
- 810 - Invoice
- 850 - Purchase Order
- 997 - Functional Acknowledgement
Fedex Express Optional Transaction Sets:
- 820 - Payment Order/Remittance Advice
- 855 - Purchase Order Acknowledgment
- 856 - Ship Notice/Manifest
- 860 - Purchase Order Change Request
- 864 - Text Message
- Any New Forms Required by Fedex Express.
- GS1-128 (UCC 128) Labels Service
- Customized Packing Slip
Fedex Express EDI Integration Options:
- Quickbooks, Dynamics
- Sage MAS 90/200/500
- Oracle, QAD, SAP
- NetSuite, Salesforce, Magento, Shopify
- Any other ERP system
Fedex Express Website :