- Certification/Testing – We will test and get you EDI certified with Mills Fleet Farm.
- EDI Training - Hands On Training on how to electronically trade with Mills Fleet Farm.
- Support – 24/7/365 Support for you and your trading partner Mills Fleet Farm.
- Security - 24/7/365 security monitoring using world-class industry standard security tools and protocols.
- On-Demand Staffing - If you have an employee on vacation, out sick or if you have a large order to fill, you can hire our EDI Staff as a temporary resource.
- Integration - Infocon's web-based EDI solution can integrate with Any ERP/Accounting system.
- Communication - Flexible Communication: Infocon provides connections to all major public and private VAN's(Value Added Networks).We also support AS1, AS2, FTP, SMTP or any other specialized data communication requirements
Mills Fleet Farm Required Transaction Sets:
- 810 - Invoice
- 850 - Purchase Order
- 856 - Ship Notice/Manifest
- 997 - Functional Acknowledgement
Mills Fleet Farm Optional Transaction Sets:
- 820 - Payment Order/Remittance Advice
- 855 - Purchase Order Acknowledgment
- 860 - Purchase Order Change Request
- 864 - Text Message
- Any New Forms Required by Mills Fleet Farm.
GS1-128 (UCC 128) Labels
- Customized Packing Slip
Mills Fleet Farm EDI Integration Options:
- Quickbooks, Dynamics
- Sage MAS 90/200/500
- Oracle, QAD, SAP
- NetSuite, Salesforce, Magento, Shopify
- Any other ERP system
Mills Fleet Farm Website :