- Certification/Testing – We will test and get you EDI certified with Neiman Marcus Group.
- EDI Training - Hands On Training on how to electronically trade with Neiman Marcus Group.
- Support – 24/7/365 Support for you and your trading partner Neiman Marcus Group.
- Security - 24/7/365 security monitoring using world-class industry standard security tools and protocols.
- On-Demand Staffing - If you have an employee on vacation, out sick or if you have a large order to fill, you can hire our EDI Staff as a temporary resource.
- Integration - Infocon's web-based EDI solution can integrate with Any ERP/Accounting system.
- Communication - Flexible Communication: Infocon provides connections to all major public and private VAN's(Value Added Networks).We also support AS1, AS2, FTP, SMTP or any other specialized data communication requirements
Neiman Marcus Group Required Transaction Sets:
- 810 - Invoice
- 850 - Purchase Order
- 855 - Purchase Order Acknowledgment
- 856 - Ship Notice/Manifest
- 860 - Purchase Order Change Request - Buyer Initiated
- 997 - Functional Acknowledgement
Neiman Marcus Group Optional Transaction Sets:
- 820 - Payment Order/Remittance Advice
- 864 - Text Message
- Any New Forms Required by Neiman Marcus Group.
GS1-128 (UCC 128) Labels
- Customized Packing Slip
Neiman Marcus Group EDI Integration Options:
- Quickbooks, Dynamics
- Sage MAS 90/200/500
- Oracle, QAD, SAP
- NetSuite, Salesforce, Magento, Shopify
- Any other ERP system
Neiman Marcus Group Website :