- Certification/Testing – We will test and get you EDI certified with Ryder Supply Chain Solutions.
- EDI Training - Hands On Training on how to electronically trade with Ryder Supply Chain Solutions.
- Support – 24/7/365 Support for you and your trading partner Ryder Supply Chain Solutions.
- Security - 24/7/365 security monitoring using world-class industry standard security tools and protocols.
- On-Demand Staffing - If you have an employee on vacation, out sick or if you have a large order to fill, you can hire our EDI Staff as a temporary resource.
- Integration - Infocon's web-based EDI solution can integrate with Any ERP/Accounting system.
- Communication - Flexible Communication: Infocon provides connections to all major public and private VAN's(Value Added Networks).We also support AS1, AS2, FTP, SMTP or any other specialized data communication requirements
Ryder Supply Chain Solutions Required Transaction Sets:
- 810 - Invoice
- 850 - Purchase Order
- 856 - Ship Notice/Manifest
- 997 - Functional Acknowledgement
Ryder Supply Chain Solutions Optional Transaction Sets:
- 940 - Warehouse Shipping Order
- 945 - Warehouse Shipping Advise
- 947 - Warehouse Inventory
- Any New Forms Required by Ryder Supply Chain Solutions.
- GS1-128 (UCC 128) Labels Service
- Customized Packing Slip
Ryder Supply Chain Solutions EDI Integration Options:
- Quickbooks, Dynamics
- Sage MAS 90/200/500
- Oracle, QAD, SAP
- NetSuite, Salesforce, Magento, Shopify
- Any other ERP system
Ryder Supply Chain Solutions Website :