- Certification/Testing – We will test and get you EDI certified with United Foods Texas.
- EDI Training - Hands On Training on how to electronically trade with United Foods Texas.
- Support – 24/7/365 Support for you and your trading partner United Foods Texas.
- Security - 24/7/365 security monitoring using world-class industry standard security tools and protocols.
- On-Demand Staffing - If you have an employee on vacation, out sick or if you have a large order to fill, you can hire our EDI Staff as a temporary resource.
- Integration - Infocon's web-based EDI solution can integrate with Any ERP/Accounting system.
- Communication - Flexible Communication: Infocon provides connections to all major public and private VAN's(Value Added Networks).We also support AS1, AS2, FTP, SMTP or any other specialized data communication requirements
United Foods Texas Required Transaction Sets:
- 810 - Invoice
- 820 - Payment Order/Remittance Advice
- 850 - Purchase Order
- 855 - Purchase Order Acknowledgment
- 856 - Ship Notice/Manifest
- 997 - Functional Acknowledgement
United Foods Texas Optional Transaction Sets:
- 860 - Purchase Order Change Request
- 864 - Text Message
- Any New Forms Required by United Foods Texas.
- GS1-128 (UCC 128) Labels Service
- Customized Packing Slip
United Foods Texas EDI Integration Options:
- Quickbooks, Dynamics
- Sage MAS 90/200/500
- Oracle, QAD, SAP
- NetSuite, Salesforce, Magento, Shopify
- Any other ERP system
United Foods Texas Website :